CohnReznick named Robert G. Hilbert, CPA, as partner and national director of accounting. Hilbert has 25 years of experience providing technical guidance on accounting and auditing issues. He joined the firm in November from EisnerAmper where he was a partner from November 2011 through November 2016. Hilbert is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and a licensed CPA in both New York and Texas, who earned a B.B.A. in Accounting from Baylor University.
According to various sources, including both to its website and Wikipedia, CohnReznick LLP:
- is headquartered in New York, NY
- is the tenth largest public accounting firm in the United States
- has 2,700 employees in offices nationwide
- is a member of Nexia International, a global network of independent accountancy, tax, and business advisors:
- The Nexia network includes more than 23,000 professionals operating in over 100 countries
- recognized as among the Best in Career Development by Crain’s Chicago Business.